Not much to explain I guess. This should be on everyone list to be honest. We’ve been given this one body to live the human experience and if you fail to take care of it, well. I think we all know how this works out for most people.
At the same time, just taking care of your physical body isn’t enough neither. You also have to take care of your mind and soul.
I enjoy submerging myself into the thoughts of the great thinkers. Not only of our time but reaching hundreds and sometimes thousands of years back. There is much to be learned and reading is an essential part to acquire such timeless knowledge.
Here’s what I try to do (I’m not perfect):
- Drink at least 2 liter water daily
- Daily 20 mins meditation
- Daily 20-30 mins Yoga
- Daily lots of healthy greens and superfoods
- 24h water fast every 7 days (detox)
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid sugar
- Avoid gluten
- Avoid dairy protein
- Reading 2-4 books per month
- Read and watch food for the mind
- Avoid wasting time with TV and social media
- Always walking the stairs
- 8-9 hours of sleep
If you like to learn more about my thoughts on specific health tips, you can read my top tips to live long and healthy.