You man of the open heart: Do you hear this subtle voice withing, this firm and steady calling for something more profound?
YOU are the one, you have been waiting for.
And yes – you are called to truly be & become a LionHeart:
☆ A soulful warrior.
☆ A man of the new era.
☆ A leader of the new consciousness.
And you are not alone.
☆ This weekend will…
• connect you to a band of authentic brotherhood with really exceptional men.
• guide you through a process to rejuvenate your body, mind and heart.
• reconnect you to your deeper layers of wisdom and the subtle voices of your calling (and your already knowing) within.
• connect you to your wild unbound masculinity – and your soft profound feminity.
• be our humble-powerful expression of the new masculin – and a celebration of truth, love, authenticity, inspiration and joy.
Join us to be, learn, grow and revitalize your system.
Join us to celebrate, open the heart, dive deep and laugh out loud.
As Michael J. Formica puts it: ‘Everything is material for change, transformation and evolution – in reflection and in practice. Evolve, baby.’
Yes it’s gonna be strong.
☆ Highlights / What you can expect:
• Yoga & Body workout
• Dance & Secret Awakening
• LionHeart process
• Conscious reflection & sharing
• Introduction to Spiral Dynamics integral
• Healthy and yummy food (veg or vegan)
• Fresh air, swimming in the dam, fire
• A tribe of truly amazing men
☆ Programm (subject to change)
17h onwards: arrivals
20h Opening circle
6.30 Yang-Yoga & workout
9.30 Morning session
13h Lunch & time off
16h Afternoon session
18 Evening practice
20.30 LionHeart celebration: dance, fire, music
7.30 Yang-Yoga & workout
10.30 Morning session
13h Lunch & time off
15h Closing session
17h Heartfelt Goodbye
☆ Food: Vegetarian or vegan
☆ Location: Soul Valley Farm (Valley Vista Farm)
Begins: Friday Jan 31st 8pm (dinner 7pm)
Ends: Sunday Feb 2nd 5pm
☆ Registration: …
☆ Your contribution: R 2600
Included: all the courses & content, 3 delicious meals a day, accommodation (camping or simple shared room).
☆ Accomodation: bring your own tent, mat, sleeping bag, torch to camp in our garden.
Things to bring: your camping gear, headlamp/torch, yoga-mat, journal, comfortable clothes for sitting & moving, sun & rain-protection, if any: instrument
☆ Your guide & facilitator:
Kilian Raetzo, lionheart, meditation & yoga teacher, coach, group & process-facilitator, socio-spiritual activist, worldwide pilgrim, researcher & practioner of deeper truths since 2002. Catalyst of various initiatives for change & the betterment of the world in Switzerland and abroad.
I see you, I bow to you, I welcome you.
I am ready to share my best with you.
☆ ☆ ☆